Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Cyber Smart



Kia ora bloggers this is my blog post about my cyber smart lessons. What we had to do is learn about what to block out in photos. At the end we got to make our own photo and my one is really funny.

I got all my info from the cyber smart teacher that came in and gave us a lesson.

I found it fun looking for the things to block out and to make my own funny photo.

If you made a photo of yourself what would you do? I know my friend did him in a car looking out the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.