Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Slippery Snake Silde


Kia ora bloggers and this is my slide about our kid innovators, its about a gap filler for a town. It's called the Slippery Snake Slide, and it will be in a gap of land in town to add a bit of fun. Both me and my friend Ben, worked on it, you can go check out his blog too.

I think it was fun and I liked the ideas we had to do our gap filler about. I think this was the best choice to do.

I got my info from me and my friend brainstormed about our ideas about it.

If you could make a slide how would you design it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.